Low Temp Smoker Holding Cabinet
High volume made simple. The 1000-SK/I features two independently controlled compartments. Each has a 120-pound (54 kilogram) capacity and straightforward, simple controls on the front that make operation effortless. Each dial has its own job and the oven is operated with a temperature control, cooking timer, holding temperature control and a smoking timer.
Alto-Shaam double compartment 1000-SK-I Smoker oven is constructed with a stainless steel exterior. Oven includes stainless steel doors with magnetic latch. Each compartment is equipped with two (2) stainless steel side racks with eight (8) pan positions spaced on 2-5/16" (59mm) centers, two (2) stainless steel wire shelves, one (1) stainless steel rib rack, a removable stainless steel drip pan with drain and a wood chip container. Oven is furnished with an exterior, front mounted stainless steel drip tray and one (1) sample bag each of cherry, hickory, apple, and maple wood chips. Oven includes one (1) set of 5" (127mm) casters — 2 rigid, and 2 swivel with brake. Measures 75-5/8" x 23-15/16" x 32-1/4". Capacity 3 Full-Size Pans (20" x 12" x 2-1/2") or 3 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm).
Each compartment has a simple control with an On/Off power switch; cook temperature knob, 200°F to 325°F (94°C to 160°C); hold temperature knob, 60°F to 205°F (16°C to 96°C); digital display, up/down arrows to set cook and hold time; and a sixty minute smoking timer. Control features indicator lights for the cook, hold, and smoke functions, and when the oven is calling for heat. Oven is equipped with a voltage conversion switch, located on the back of the oven, for voltage selection (208 or 240 V.A.C.) at time of installation.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Select models available with a pass through design for easy loading and more access to held food.
- Door venting optional on specific models to hold crispy food with the highest quality.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less to operate.