Electric Boiler-Free Combi Oven
The CT Classic™ Combitherm oven features a classic control with a simple and intuitive push button operation. With easily identifiable icons, operators can cook with three cooking modes: steam, convection or a combination of both. The CT Classic fits any operation seeking to enhance food quality while optimizing kitchen space.
- Classic control provides a simple and intuitive push button operation that commands all the oven functions with icons that are easy to identify.
- LED display indicates cooking mode, temperature settings, time remaining, and various instructions.
- Three cooking modes: Steam - 85°F to 250°F (30°C to 120°C) Convection - 85°F to 575°F (30°C to 300°C) Combination - 212°F to 575°F (100°C to 300°C)
- Cook time is displayed in hours : minutes.
- Two different fan speeds expands cooking capabilities for products affected by a high velocity of air movement.
- Cool down feature provides the operator with the ability to lower the temperature of the oven compartment at an accelerated pace.
- CombiClean® fully automated cleaning with one heavy-duty cleaning cycle.
- Measures 79-1/4" x 35-11/16" x 42-1/4".
- Twenty (20) half-size sheet pans; twenty (20) full-size or GN 1/1 pans; one row deep
- Roll-in pan cart with twenty (20) non-tilt support rails; 13" (330mm) horizontal width between rails, 2-9/16" (65mm) vertical spacing between rails