Electric Boiler-Free Combi Oven
The CT Classic™ Combitherm oven features a classic control with a simple and intuitive push button operation. With easily identifiable icons, operators can cook with three cooking modes: steam, convection or a combination of both. The CT Classic fits any operation seeking to enhance food quality while optimizing kitchen space.
- Oven with state-of-the-art innovative solutions that meld together perfectly to deliver the highest performance standards, consistent food quality, and production efficiency.
- PROtouch™ control provides a simple and intuitive touch screen interface, large screen display and icons that are easy to use and identify.
- Software operation in English, French, German, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, or Spanish.
- Four cooking modes: Steam - 85°F to 250°F (30°C to 120°C) Convection - 85°F to 575°F (30°C to 301°C) Combination - 85°F to 575°F (30°C to 301°C) Retherm - 245°F to 320°F (120°C to 160°C)
- Cook time is displayed in hours : minutes : seconds for greater precision.
- Access an unlimited number of programmed titled recipes that you've customized, marked as favorites, or placed into category folders.
- Removable, single-point, quick-connect, core temperature product probe.
- Two power levels: reduced power to manage kitchen power peaks, and eco power for optimal oven efficiency.
- Absolute Humidity Control™ (AHC) provides 0 - 100% humidity levels allowing more control over the ideal cooking environment and product finish [PATENT PENDING].
- Auto-reversing fan with five different fan speeds expands cooking capabilities - from braising, roasting, to flow sensitive products such as soufflés and meringues, or any product affected by a high velocity of air movement.
- Moisture injection feature provides perfect sheen and crust on breads and pastry items.
- Auto-detect USB for HACCP data access, Recipe Management, and software updates.
- Multi-shelf timers can be labeled by product name and programmed in hours, minutes and seconds giving greater control for delicate items.
- Sleep mode can be used to save valuable time by eliminating the need to power down and restart.
- Low temperature Delta-T feature for lower temperature cooking or longer term roasting.
- Programmable cool down feature provides the operator with the ability to lower the temperature of the oven compartment at an accelerated pace.
- Dehydration auxiliary function.
- CombiClean PLUS™ fully automated cleaning with five (5) cleaning levels.
- Odometer tracking and audit trail provides extensive diagnostic and troubleshooting features.
- Measures 45-11/16" x 35-11/16" x 41-7/16".
- Eleven (11) full-size or GN 1/1 pans, eleven (11) half-size sheet pans; one row deep
- Two (2) side racks with eleven (11) non-tilt support rails; 11-3/4" (298mm) horizontal width between rails, 2-3/4" (70mm) vertical spacing between rails