Cook and Hold Smoker Oven
Enjoy twice the versatility. Add unique flavors to your carefully crafted menu with the 1767-SK/III. Two separate compartments let you use gentle, radiant heat to prepare different items at the same time and increase capacity. Switches from smoking to holding temperatures automatically so you can leave the oven overnight and maximize the efficiency of your kitchen.
- Smoke hot or cold to expand your menu. Hot smoke chicken, beef, pork and more. Cold smoke cheese, nuts, fish, vegetables and more.
- Reduce labor and operating costs. Lights out production. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive cooking time with overnight smoking, cooking and holding.
- Easy to operate. Cook by probe for consistent results with deluxe control. The oven senses internal product temperature (via probe) and automatically converts to hold mode once set parameters have been reached.
- Detachable food probe is designed to break-away and can be easily replaced, providing greater reliability and reducing oven downtime and repair costs.
- Intuitive, one-touch cooking. Reduce operational requirements with programmable, easy to use controls. Store up to eight recipes that include cook, hold, smoke, time, and probe set points. Simply load the oven, push the power button, the preset menu button, and start.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- Complete control. Smoke timer offers a choice of mild, medium or heavy smoke flavor.
- Clear, easy-to-read LED display indicates remaining cook time or the full range of programmed cooking, smoking and holding parameters.
- Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs – no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- HACCP compliance made easy. No need to manually log temperatures each hour. Data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with 18% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.