Deluxe Control Cook and Hold Oven
The oven that delivers higher volumes with higher quality. The dual-compartment 1200-TH/III Cook & Hold oven is ideal for cooking large volumes of food in a limited amount of space. When cooking by probe, it will record the highest and lowest temperatures sensed to assure that foods are cooked to required temperatures. Precise, radiant heating leads to significant moisture retention that extends holding time while improving flavor.
Alto-Shaam double compartment 1200-TH/III Cook & Hold oven is constructed with a stainless steel exterior. Oven includes stainless steel doors with magnetic latch. Each compartment is equipped with two (2) stainless steel side racks with eight (8) pan positions spaced on 2-15/16" (75mm) centers, three (3) stainless steel wire shelves, and one (1) stainless steel drip pan with drain. Oven includes one (1) external drip tray and one (1) set of 5" (127mm) heavy duty casters — 2 rigid, and 2 swivel with brake. Measures 75-5/8" x 23-15/16" x 31-5/8". Capacity 4 Full-Size Pans (20" x 12" x 2/12") or 4 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm)
A single Deluxe control includes individual settings for upper and lower cavity and consists of a 4 digit LED display, On/Off button for each compartment; cook temperature button with an adjustable cook range from 200°F to 325°F (93°C to 162°C); time control button with set-points from 1 minute to 24 hours; probe control button with adjustable set-points between 50°F and 195°F (10°C to 91°C); and hold temperature button with an adjustable hold range from 60°F to 205°F (15°C to 96°C). Control includes eight (8) programmable menu buttons with locking capability along with the ability to set individual cook and hold parameters; hold mode count-up timer, indicator lights for operation status; and start button. The control has a built-in
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Cook by time or by probe with deluxe controls. The oven senses internal product temperature with probe and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once set parameters have been reached.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- Expand menus. Low and slow heat can be used to prepare items like clarified butter, confit, stocks – and much more.
- Sealed, static cooking environment traps meat’s natural flavor and juices, reducing meat shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Intuitive, one-touch cooking. Reduce operational requirements with programmable, easy to use controls.
- Store up to eight recipes that include cook, hold, time, and probe set points. Simply load the oven, push the power button, the preset menu button, and start.
- Clear, easy-to-read LED display indicates remaining cook time or the full range of programmed cooking and holding parameters.
- Reduce prep time and labor costs with intuitive controls and simple operation. Set it and forget it. Come back to food cooked and held to perfection.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with 18% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs – no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- HACCP compliance made easy. No need to manually log temperatures each hour. Data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- Energy savings. Ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.