Low Temp Holding Cabinet
High volumes. Higher food quality. The 1200-S has a higher capacity with the same high quality delivered by Halo Heat® technology. With reach-in or pass-through configurations, options for digital or manual controls, and a stackable design, this model can be set up to meet your needs—whatever they may be.
Alto-Shaam single compartment 1200-S hot food holding cabinet is constructed with a stainless steel exterior and stainless steel door with magnetic latch. The cabinet includes one (1) Simple Control with on/off power switch; up and down arrow buttons with a temperature range of 60° to 200°F (16° to 93°C); heat indicator light; temperature display buttons, and digital display. The compartment is equipped with two (2) stainless steel universal side rails and four (4) sets of chrome plated pan slides designed to accommodate standard full-size pans. Pan supports are adjustable in sixteen (16) positions on 1-3/4" (44mm) centers. Includes one (1) set of 5" (127mm) heavy duty casters, two rigid and two swivel with brake. Measures 44” x 26-7/16” x 32-3/16". Capacity 8 Full-Size Pans (20” x 12” x 2-1/2”) , 8 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm), 8 Full-Size Pans (20” x 12” x 4”), 8 GN 1/1 Pans(530mm x 325mm x 100mm), 8 Full-Size Pans (20” x 12” x 6”) or 8 GN 1/1 Pans(530mm x 325mm x 150mm)
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Select models available with a pass through design for easy loading and more access to held food.
- Door venting optional on specific models to hold crispy food with the highest quality.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less to operate.