Cook and Hold Cabinet
Made for more, without a bigger footprint. The 1000-UP features two holding cabinets in a vertical design with individual cabinet controls for precise, heated holding. The digital controls sense rapid changes in temperature, and immediately compensate for heat loss when a door is opened. It’s twice the capacity, with all the high quality food you expect.
Alto-Shaam double compartment 1000-UP hot food holding cabinet is constructed with a stainless steel exterior and stainless steel doors, double cavity proofing cabinet with window doors with magnetic latch. Each compartment has a Simple control with on/off power switch; up and down arrow buttons with a temperature range of 60°F to 200°F (16°C to 93°C); heat indicator light; temperature display buttons, and digital display. Included are four (4) chrome plated side racks spaced at 2-15/16" (75mm) centers, and one (1) set of 5" (127mm) heavy duty casters – 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brake. Measures 75-13/16” x 23-15/16” x 32-11/16”. Capacity 4 Full-Size Pans (20" x 12" x 2/12") or 4 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm).
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Select models available with a pass through design for easy loading and more access to held food.
- Door venting optional on specific models to hold crispy food with the highest quality.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less to operate.