Low Temp Smoker Cook and Hold Cabinet
Made with meat in mind. Whether preparing prime rib, poultry, roast beef or ribs, the 1000-TH/III produces the highest quality product every time. Gentle low-temperature cooking activates that natural enzymes present in meat and tenderizes it as it cooks and holds. Stack with an identical oven or compatible smoker to further increase your capabilities.
Alto-Shaam single compartment 1000-TH/III Cook & Hold oven is constructed with a stainless steel exterior. Oven includes a stainless steel door with magnetic latch. Oven is equipped with two (2) stainless steel side racks with eight (8) pan positions spaced on 2-5/16" (59mm) centers, three (3) stainless steel wire shelves, one (1) stainless steel drip pan with drain, and one (1) external drip tray. Oven includes one (1) set of 3-1/2" (89mm) casters — 2 rigid, and 2 swivel with brake. Measures 40-3/16" x 23-1/2" x 31-5/8". Capacity 3 Full-Size Pans (20" x 12" x 2-1/2") or 3 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm).
Deluxe control consists of a 4 digit LED display, On/Off button for each compartment; cook temperature button with an adjustable cook range from 200°F to 325°F (93°C to 162°C); time control button with set-points from 1 minute to 24 hours; probe control button with adjustable set-points between 50°F and 195°F (10°C to 91°C); and hold temperature button with an adjustable hold range from 60°F to 205°F (15°C to 96°C). Control includes eight (8) programmable menu buttons with locking capability along with the ability to set individual cook and hold parameters; hold mode count-up timer, indicator lights for operation status; and start button. The control has a built-in lock out feature and is equipped with a voltage conversion feature to match the line voltage provided by the electric power supplier.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Select models available with a pass through design for easy loading and more access to held food.
- Door venting optional on specific models to hold crispy food with the highest quality.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less to operate.