Cook and Hold Cabinet
The dual-compartment 1000-TH/I Cook & Hold Oven is ideal for cooking and holding large volumes of food in a limited amount of space. Expand menus and maximize production with independent control over time and temperatures in each compartment. Precise, radiant heat leads to significant moisture retention that extends holding time and improves flavor.
Alto-Shaam double compartment 1000-TH-I Cook & Hold oven is constructed with a stainless steel exterior. Oven includes stainless steel doors with magnetic latch. Each compartment is equipped with two (2) stainless steel side racks with eight (8) pan positions spaced at 2-5/16" (59mm) centers, three (3) stainless steel wire shelves, one (1) stainless steel drip pan with drain, and one (1) external drip tray. Oven includes one (1) set of 5" (127mm) heavy duty casters — 2 rigid, and 2 swivel with brake. Measures 75-5/8" x 23-15/16" x 31-5/8". Capacity 4 Full-Size Pans (20" x 12" x 2/12") or 4 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm).
Each compartment is controlled by one (1) simple control with an On/Off power switch; cook temperature knob, 200°F to 325°F (94°C to 160°C); hold temperature knob, 60°F to 205°F (16°C to 96°C); digital display, and up/down arrows to set cook and hold time. Control features indicator lights for the cook function, hold function, and when the oven is calling for heat. Oven is equipped with a voltage conversion switch, located on the back of the oven, for voltage selection (208 or 240 V.A.C.) at time of installation.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Select models available with a pass through design for easy loading and more access to held food.
- Door venting optional on specific models to hold crispy food with the highest quality.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less to operate.