Low Temp Smoker Holding Cabinet
Never loses focus. Take your menu to the next level with the 1000-SK/III. 120-pound (54 kilogram) capacity will help keep up as demand grows. Digital display gives you maximum control of the cooking process. Stackable design makes it easy to maximize kitchen space and increase output.
Alto-Shaam single compartment 1000-SK/III Smoker oven is constructed with a stainless steel exterior. Oven includes a stainless steel door with magnetic latch. Oven interior includes two (2) completely removable, non-magnetic stainless steel side racks with eleven (11) pan positions spaced on 1-3/8" (35mm) centers, two (2) stainless steel wire shelves, one (1) stainless steel rib rack, a removable stainless steel drip pan with drain and a wood chip container. Oven is furnished with an exterior, front mounted stainless steel drip tray and one (1) sample bag each of cherry, hickory, apple, and maple wood chips. Oven includes one (1) set of 3-1/2" (89mm) casters — 2 rigid, and 2 swivel with brake. Measures 40-3/16" x 23-1/2" x 31-5/8"". Capacity 3 Full-Size Pans (20" x 12" x 2-1/2") or 3 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm).
Deluxe control includes a 4 digit LED display, On/Off button, cook temperature button with an adjustable cook range from 200°F to 325°F (93°C to 162°C); cook time control button with set-points from 1 minute to 24 hours; smoke time control button with setpoints from 1 minute to 1 hour; probe control button with adjustable set-points between 50°F and 195°F (10°C to 91°C); and hold temperature button with an adjustable hold range from 60°F to 205°F (15°C to 96°C). Control includes eight (8) programmable menu buttons with locking capability along with the ability to set individual cook and hold parameters; hold mode count-up timer, indicator lights for operation status; and start button. The control has a built-in lock out feature and is equipped with a voltage conversion feature to match the line voltage provided by the electric power supplier.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Select models available with a pass through design for easy loading and more access to held food.
- Door venting optional on specific models to hold crispy food with the highest quality.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less to operate.