Low Temp Holding Cabinet
The original half-size holding unit. Made with smaller spaces in mind, the 1000-S original half-size holding cabinet is a top performer. The gentle low-temperature heat ensures food is hot and flavorful, while reducing waste due to overcooking or drying out. Optimize your space with a number of stacking configurations.
Alto-Shaam single compartment 1000-S hot food holding cabinet is constructed with a stainless steel exterior and stainless steel door with magnetic latch. The cabinet includes a Simple Control that consists of an on/off power switch; up and down arrow buttons with a temperature range of 60°F to 200°F (16°C to 93°C), indicator light, temperature display button, and digital display. Cabinet includes two (2) chrome-plated side racks with eight (8) pan positions spaced at 2-15/16" (75mm) centers, and one (1) set of 3-1/2" (89mm) heavy duty casters – 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brake. Measures 40-3/8” x 23-1/2” x 31-9/16”. Capacity 4 Full-Size Pans (20” x 12” x 2-1/2”) or 4 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm).
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Select models available with a pass through design for easy loading and more access to held food.
- Door venting optional on specific models to hold crispy food with the highest quality.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less to operate.