Heated Mobile Banquet Cart
Designed to conquer banquets. The 1000-BQ2-192 is built to handle the most challenging of events, guaranteeing every banquet service with perfectly held food. Complete with Halo Heat® technology and adaptable storage for everything from covered plates to plate carriers to trays and full- or half-size pans, these mobile banquet carts are ready to work as hard as you do.
Stainless steel exterior with two (2) doors and transport handles on each end of the cart. Two side-by-side vertical compartments, each individually controlled with an ON/OFF power switch; Up and Down Arrow Keys with a temperature range of 60° to 200°F (16° to 93°C); heat indicator light; temperature display key, and digital display. Eight (8) chrome plated wire shelves are included. A full-perimeter, wall-friendly bumper is included, along with six (6) 6" (152mm) heavy duty casters, 2 rigid and 4 swivel with brake. The 120 V.A.C. cabinet includes one (1) high/low power switch and two (2) electrical cords with plug. Measures 67 5/8” x 68 11/16” x 30 13/16”. Capacity 8” - 8-3/4” (203mm - 222mm) Plates with covers: 256 (8 per shelf), 9” - 10” (229mm - 254mm) Plates with covers: 192 (6 per shelf), 10-1/4” - 12-3/4” (260mm - 324mm) Plates with covers: 128 (4 per shelf), 64 Full-size Sheet Pans 12” x 20” or 64 GN 1/1 (530mm x 325mm) .
- Designed with heavy-duty construction and dense thermal insulation to easily move food for service while maintaining the highest food quality. Full perimeter, wall-friendly bumper, transport handles and heavy duty casters standard.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply wipe inside clean.
- Adapts to any type of banquet holding – covered plates, plate carries, trays and pans.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.